Medicare Made Simple
Welcome! Headquartered in Bellingham, MedicareCompareUSA proudly serves as the Medicare Insurance Helpline for many health care providers in Washington State including:
- Capital Medical Center
- CHI Franciscan Health
- Northwest Physicians Network
- Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
- Sound Family Medicine
- Island Hospital
- Skagit Regional Clinics
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Cascade Valley Hospital
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
- PeaceHealth United General Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Center for Senior Health
- PeaceHealth Peace Island Medical Center
Attend a Seminar
Attend a Medicare Educational Seminar. MedicareCompareUSA has helped thousands of clients as they prepare for Medicare eligibility. Learn about:
- Your Medicare benefits (Parts A, B, C, and D)
- The different types of Medicare insurance (Medigap, Advantage, RX)
- Open Enrollment one-time opportunities for those new to Medicare
- Tips for finding the Medicare plan that meets your specific needs, preferences, and budget.
- Determining if you may qualify for Medicare Limited Income Assistance
Refreshments will be served and seating is limited. Invite a friend and RSVP below today!
Meet your local MedicareCompareUSA Agents:
- Pierce County born and raised.
- Licensed and trained to assist with Medicare and Medicaid questions
- Supporting these local healthcare providers and their patients with Medicare:
- – CHI Franciscan Health
- – MultiCare Health System
- – Sound Family Medicine
- Born and raised in Washington State
- 25 years’ experience in the Medicare field
- Licensed and certified to represent most Medicare plans
- Providing support to local healthcare providers and their patients.
- Honest and compassionate assistance
We greatly appreciate you taking a moment to RSVP for the seminar of your choice. This will allow us to make sure you have seats and refreshments waiting for you and your guests. You are encouraged to bring a friend, just be sure to indicate how many will be attending the seminar. Thank you and see you at the seminar!