MedicareCompareUSA and Acme Health
With literally hundreds of Medicare insurance plans that change every year, it is now more complicated than ever for patients to choose insurance and equally difficult because your provider simply cannot manage the endless changes in benefits and negotiate how payment for services are made on your behalf. There are numerous rules and regulations on what can and cannot be said to our patients directly. The only way we can communicate with our patients is through a licensed insurance agency and we have created one in partnership with MedicareCompareUSA.
When you contact MedicareCompareUSA you will:
• Confirmation of plans we don’t contract with or elect not to participate.
• One-stop-shopping and easy access to insurance so you can make an informed buying decision.
• Contacting insurers directly only gives you plan-specific information.
• Many brokers only work with one or a limited number of insurers.
• First-hand information of what is important to our patients when you speak with one of our agents.
• Plan support year-round, and we’ll provide free annual insurance checkups to make sure you have the right plan as your needs change.