Medicare Made Simple
Welcome! MedicareCompareUSA proudly serves as the Medicare Insurance Helpline for many North Carolina health care providers including:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Rutherford Regional Health System
- Haywood Regional Medical Center
- Harris Regional Hospital
- Swain Community Hospital
- Central Carolina Hospital
- Maria Parham Health
- Person Memorial Hospital
- Wilson Medical Center
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System (SC)
Attend a Seminar
Attend a Medicare Educational Seminar. MedicareCompareUSA has helped thousands of clients as they prepare for Medicare eligibility. Learn about:
- Your Medicare benefits (Parts A, B, C, and D)
- The different types of Medicare insurance (Medigap, Advantage, RX)
- Open Enrollment one-time opportunities for those new to Medicare
- Tips for finding the Medicare plan that meets your specific needs, preferences, and budget.
- Determining if you may qualify for Medicare Limited Income Assistance
Refreshments will be served and seating is limited. Invite a friend and RSVP below today!
Meet your local MedicareCompareUSA Agent:
We greatly appreciate you taking a moment to RSVP for the seminar of your choice. This will allow us to make sure you have seats and refreshments waiting for you and your guests. You are encouraged to bring a friend, just be sure to indicate how many will be attending the seminar. Thank you and see you at the seminar!